Want to Find More Information About Our Recent Blog Topics? We Recommend These Useful Resources from Around the Web.
Car maintenance is the best way to stay out of dangerous and costly traffic collisions, so it is good to have your car regularly inspected by a professional. If your car is older, even moderate damage can cause your insurance company to declare it a total loss. To learn more about car maintenance and insurance titles, take a look at these helpful links:
- This checklist from the Safety Council offers a look at what should generally be included in a preventive maintenance check.
- Learn how to get a title and properly register your vehicle in Arizona from the Motor Vehicle Division’s website.
- Investopedia.com provides a concise and accurate description of the insurance term known as “Total Loss.”
- Learn how to properly care for your automatic transmission in between manufacturer-specified service checks.
- Get some tips on how to deal with the stressful situation surrounding a car accident and get your car taken care of as quickly as possible.
If it is time for your next manufacturer-specified maintenance service, then bring your car or truck to Greulich’s Automotive Service and Collision. We have several locations in the Phoenix and Tucson areas providing AAA approved and ASE certified service and repairs. Call (480) 483-8186 or contact us online to learn more about our maintenance, towing, and repair services.