If you've enjoyed our recent blog topics from Greulich's Automotive then check out these other great resources below:
Check out the links below for more information about getting the most gas mileage out of your car with smart maintenance and how to recognize when it’s smarter to pull over and call for service than to keep driving. Contact Greulich’s Automotive Service & Collision at (480) 483-8186 for more information.
- Visit JDPower.com to see how tire pressure and proper tire care is important to both your fuel economy and your whole car.
- Check out this article from FuelEconomy.gov to see what types of maintenance practices will offer you the most benefits.
- Read this guide from Edmunds.com to see how to put together a roadside emergency kit for the times you need to pull off the road.
- Get some great advice from the National Safety Council on how to handle a breakdown while you’re on the highway.
- Check out this article from Dummies.com to see how to use a car jack safely in case you need to change your tire on the road.