As our recent blogs of discussed, cars are affected by the wear and tear of everyday use, even if it isn’t obvious at first. But when problems go unchecked, what was once a minor issue may become a very expensive fix, or a dangerous liability. Take a look through the links below for more tips on staying safe with your car. For more, call Greulich’s Automotive Service & Collision at (480) 389-2358, or visit us the web.
- This article has some good tips on car maintenance, including giving attention to fluid levels.
- Read more here about ways to prepare for a road trip.
- Consumer Reports takes a moment here to list five fluids that are important for you to check and keep track of.
- Arizona State University offers a few safety tips here on its website.
- If you’re taking a summer vacation that involves a lot of driving, this article may be helpful for planning it out.