Going to a trustworthy, AAA-certified car repair shop is essential if you want to keep your car safe this winter and reduce the chances that you get into a collision. To learn more about getting a wheel alignment and preparing your car for winter, visit these webpages. And for more information, call Greulich’s Automotive Service & Collision at (480) 389-2358.
- Go to HowStuffWorks.com to determine when it’s time to align your car’s wheels.
- Find out more about tire and wheel alignment at Autos.com.
- Discover the benefits of using motor oil with low viscosity this winter by reading this article on AA1Car.com.
- Learn about how to winterize your car by reading this Edmunds.com article.
- For more tips on getting your car ready for winter, go to MSN.com.