Driving a vehicle in the desert can be especially stressful for the powertrain, ignition system, and tires, so it’s essential to go to a qualified auto repair shop for car maintenance every three months. To learn more about the maintenance services your vehicle needs, visit the following links. And for high quality repair and maintenance in the Valley of the Sun, come to Greulich’s Automotive Service & Collision. Call us at (480) 389-2358 for more information, and check out our website to see our 13 locations in Phoenix.
- For a list of the top 10 car maintenance mistakes, read this MSN Autos article.
- Go to Yahoo.com for a list of driving mistakes that, when corrected, will save you money and increase the reliability of your vehicle.
- At HowStuffWorks.com you can learn about how ignition systems work.
- Diagnose your car’s ignition system by visiting the link from Dummies.org.
- Visit CarTalk.com for advice on caring for your vehicle’s spark plugs.