Greulich's Automotive Review Store #18 | Chandler AZ
- on http://www.Greulichs.com
I'd like to recognize one of your employees as the service I received recently was outstanding. Let me explain why I say that:
Two weeks ago, my daughter Allison was driving our 2001 Chrysler Town & Country from Phoenix down to Tucson when the transmission went out. AAA towed the vehicle to your store where Allison first encountered Michael. She needed to wait for a ride for several hours. Michael continually offered her snacks and drinks....she was really impressed by how courteous he was.
When I called the store on Thursday afternoon, Michael gave me the bad news that I needed a new transmission. With the van being eleven years old, I didn't want a new transmission so Michael said he would call around and see if he could locate a remanufactured one. He was able to locate one in S Cal and had it shipped over. We agreed on the price and he mentioned that was "out the door". I jokenly asked: "Did that include delivery to Tucson?" Instead of just laughing, he took me seriously and said: "let me work on it", mentioning that he has an employee living in Casa Grande that might be able to help or that he'd see if the tow company could work a deal. Turns out that wasn't needed as my daughter had rented a car from Enterprise and that I'd need to return anyway.
The transmission didn't arrive on Friday but did on Saturday morning. Your team went right to work and it was done by 2:00 pm so I headed up to get there by closing time. BTW, your team also found a few other items that needed attention and Michael explained each item very clearly and was able to get completed by the time I arrived. But I had another problem. That rental car needed to be returned but all of the offices were closed. Michael said: "no problem, just leave it with me....I'll take care of it". He also said that he'd try to negotiate a lower rate since Greulich's has an arrangement with Enterprise. I'm sure that's not in his job description!
Bottom line to all this, is you've got a great employee there! I found him to be polite, resourceful, and willing to do anything to assist. His service was too good to go unnoticed!
Do you like Greulich's Automotive Services?
- 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM Monday
- 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM Tuesday
- 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM Wednesday
- 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM Thursday
- 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM Friday
- 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM Saturday
- Greulich's Automotive Service & Collision website
- Ahwatukee Auto Repair Shop - 10827 S. 48th St, Phoenix, AZ 85044
- Phoenix Auto Repair Shop - 3202 E. Greenway Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85032
- Scottsdale Auto Repair Shop - 15055 N Hayden Rd. Scottsdale AZ, 85260
- Scottsdale Auto Repair Shop - 10301 N. Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85253
- Gilbert Auto Repair Shop - 703 W. Ray Rd., Gilbert, AZ 85233
- Mesa Auto Repair Shop - 2641 S. Alma School Rd, Mesa, AZ 85210
- Chandler Auto Repair Shop - 1985 S. Alma School Rd., Chandler, AZ 85248
- Chandler Auto Repair Shop - 6625 W. Chandler Blvd, Chandler, AZ 85226
- Tucson Auto Repair Shop - 7970 E. Golf Links Rd. Tucson, AZ 85730
- Tucson Auto Repair Shop - 4195 W. Ina Rd. Tucson, AZ 85741
- Avondale Auto Repair Shop - 1615 N Dysart Rd Avondale, AZ 85392
- Tempe Auto Repair - 1750 E Elliot Rd Tempe, AZ 85284